error occuered

Jul 5, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Hi,Thank you for useful tool.

I tryed running Greybox, but i get error message (getting error log).

I think My cert is no problem. 

Because of I try powershell comand is Azure Services Management Tools.

Azure Services Management Tools is success.

Can i try to do ?

===========================================

Setting read. SubscriptionId: <my subscriptionId>, Thumbprint:<my Thumbprint>, TimerInternal: 1 Minutes
Greybox.exe Error: 0 : An exception has occured: 'Resolution of the dependency failed, type = "StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.ViewModels.SysTrayViewModel", name = "(none)".
Exception occurred while: Calling constructor StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.ViewModels.SysTrayViewModel(StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.HostedServices.IHostedServiceManagement hostedServiceGateway, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.Configuration.Settings settings, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.INotificationService notificationService, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.ITimerService timerService, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.INetPresenceService netPresenceService).
Exception is: ArgumentException - Could not locate the Certificate in your Local My Certificate store with the thumbprint provided.
-----------------------------------------------
At the time of the exception, the container was:

Resolving StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.ViewModels.SysTrayViewModel,(none)
  Calling constructor StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.ViewModels.SysTrayViewModel(StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.HostedServices.IHostedServiceManagement hostedServiceGateway, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.Configuration.Settings settings, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.INotificationService notificationService, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.ITimerService timerService, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.INetPresenceService netPresenceService)
'.  Full Information: Microsoft.Practices.Unity.ResolutionFailedException: Resolution of the dependency failed, type = "StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.ViewModels.SysTrayViewModel", name = "(none)".
Exception occurred while: Calling constructor StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.ViewModels.SysTrayViewModel(StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.HostedServices.IHostedServiceManagement hostedServiceGateway, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.Configuration.Settings settings, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.INotificationService notificationService, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.ITimerService timerService, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.INetPresenceService netPresenceService).
Exception is: ArgumentException - Could not locate the Certificate in your Local My Certificate store with the thumbprint provided.
-----------------------------------------------
At the time of the exception, the container was:

Resolving StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.ViewModels.SysTrayViewModel,(none)
  Calling constructor StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.ViewModels.SysTrayViewModel(StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.HostedServices.IHostedServiceManagement hostedServiceGateway, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.Configuration.Settings settings, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.INotificationService notificationService, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.ITimerService timerService, StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.UI.Services.INetPresenceService netPresenceService)
 ---> System.ArgumentException: Could not locate the Certificate in your Local My Certificate store with the thumbprint provided.
   場所 StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.HostedServices.HostedServiceManagementGateway.getCertificateFromLocalStore(String certificateThumbprint) 場所 C:\Users\Mikewo\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\GreyBox\Main\HostedServices\HostedServiceManagementGateway.cs:行 131
   場所 StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.HostedServices.HostedServiceManagementGateway.createManagementApiRequest(String targetAddress, String certificateThumbprint, String httpMethod) 場所 C:\Users\Mikewo\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\GreyBox\Main\HostedServices\HostedServiceManagementGateway.cs:行 109
   場所 StrategicDataSystems.Cloud.Monitoring.Hos

Coordinator
Jul 7, 2010 at 3:43 AM

When you use the PowerShell cmdlets how do you reference your Certificate?

The error it's giving is saying that it didn't find the certificate in your "Local My Certificate" store with the thumbprint you supplied.  Try running the following command from PowerShell:

dir cert:\CurrentUser\my

Look in the results to ensure your certificate is loaded into this store and that the thumbprints match exactly.  Let me know.

Jul 7, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Thank you for answering. You were a big help. my error is clearing up.

I didn't have a cert in cert:\CurrentUser\my.  But in cert:\CurrentUser\root.

I  created cert in "my" and use one on Greybox and success running.

Thank you!